My moor

My moor
Wuthering Heights

måndag 19 januari 2009

In English please.

I'm not impressed at all. I really don't think this is my cup of tea. But I have no choice, I have to take this flaming course if I want to become a teacher. (I'm thinking about switching to Swedish but I think I'll stick with English when I write this) I miss English III sooo much and now I'm stuck with Swedish Didactics until summer. Crap. This is the first day of this course and it hasn't been fun. No structure, just crap. And to make matters worse I spoke to Mäts (head of the English department at DU) today and that made me miss my English studies even more! Save me Määääääts!

Well, there is nothing I can do about this, I have to focus on my tasks and try to get through this alive. Thank God I have Anna. And Eva, who is back in the game! :-) And THANK GOD I have Yorkshire to look forward to. That trip is the one thing I hold on to when I feel like I do today.

Did you guys know it's the official Blue Monday today? The most depressing day of the year... I can only agree with the person who came up with it, this day has been nothing but depressing. http://www.yorkshiremoorsandcoast.com/do/beat-winter-blues.aspx

I'll try to snap out of it until next time, right now I'm just not in a good place. Sorry about that.

Bugger.

1 kommentar:

Maria @ Sixtens mor sa! sa...

Du är utmanad! http://mijamaria.blogg.se/?tmp=01120723

Hoppas resten av terminen kommer flyta på :D Du kommer bli en grym lärare :D

kraaaaaaaam